APPOINTMENT SAFETY MEASURES.
Please read the following measures before you attend your appointment with us to
ensure your safety.
Before you arrive
· Please rearrange your appointment if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coronavirus.
· Please attend your appointment alone to ensure social distancing can be practiced unless you are accompanying a child for their haircut.
· Please ensure you wash your hands upon arrival or use the hand sanitizer provided.
Things we are doing to ensure your safety
Salon 45 will be following government guidelines on COVID 19 Health & Safety vigorously. Masks and other PPE is available for use at the client’s discretion.
· screens to separate styling stations
· mask’s to be worn by all stylists.
· Hand sanitiser to be provided throughout your service.
· Tools to be disinfected after every use.
· Every staff member has their own sanitation kit with everything needed to ensure maximum cleanliness during your visit.
We will do everything we can to ensure a relaxing safe environment during your visit, we are looking forward to seeing you in the salon soon. Thank you for your support during this time.