APPOINTMENT SAFETY MEASURES.
Please read the following measures before you attend your appointment with us to
ensure your safety.
A small PPE fee of £3.50 per service will be added to ensure the safety of the
clients and the staff at Salon 45 can be of the utmost highest standard.
Before you arrive
· Please let the stylist know if you would like to wait in your car and be called when you can enter
the salon, alternatively please feel free to wait in the salon garden for a member of the team to
· If you would like to bring a coat or jacket please bring a bag to store it in.
· Please rearrange your appointment if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coronavirus.
· Please attend your appointment alone to ensure social distancing can be practiced unless you are accompanying a child for their haircut.
· Please do not arrive early for your appointment to help promote social distancing.
· Please ensure you wash your hands upon arrival or use the hand sanitizer provided.
Things we are doing to ensure your safety
Salon 45 will be following government guidelines on COVID 19 Health & Safety vigorously. Masks and other PPE is available for use at the client’s discretion.
· A sealed PPE kit will be provided upon arrival containing a towel, gown and disposable mask
· screens to separate styling stations
· Mask and aprons to be worn by all stylists.
· 15 minutes in between each appointment to allow for thorough sanitisation.
· Hand sanitiser to be provided throughout your service.
· Tools to be disinfected after every use.
· Floor markings to ensure social distancing measures are practiced throughout the salon.
· Every staff member has their own sanitation kit with everything needed to ensure maximum cleanliness during your visit.
We will do everything we can to ensure a relaxing safe environment during your visit, we are looking forward to seeing you in the salon soon. Thank you for your support during this time.